Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is the first post we are supposed to put up for our gp blog.

1 : Write about yourself
Basically, I am just an ordinary girl with (unfortunately) no extraordinary dreams. I believe I am the shortest in my class, and that is a way of remembering who I am. As a proud Biology student, I had always been facinated by how different parts of our body function and that helps me to understand more about what to do, as well as what not to do, in order to maintain the fitness of the body. This, in a way, inspired me to be a teacher in the future to pass on that knowledge to the students. However, I have my doubts on being a good teacher- I lack the skill and simply doesn't look like a future teacher- to-be from all directions (360 degrees). I am quite lame and most of the time I can talk a lot. I did the Briggs test for fun and they said i was a Councellor Idealist, not that i know what that is. [ extract from the results: Counselors can be hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to share their reactions except with those they trust. With their loved ones, certainly, Counselors are not reluctant to express their feelings, their face lighting up with the positive emotions, but darkening like a thunderhead with the negative. Indeed, because of their strong ability to take into themselves the feelings of others, Counselors can be hurt rather easily by those around them, which, perhaps, is one reason why they tend to be private people, mutely withdrawing from human contact. At the same time, friends who have known a Counselor for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that they are inconsistent; Counselors value their integrity a great deal, but they have intricately woven, mysterious personalities which sometimes puzzle even them. ] - simplified form of what is going on in my head which I don't usually show in my actions.


Hopefully, i can do well in GP. Typing so many "I" sounds really strange as I usually don't do that. it's a GP blog, meaning that the essays must be generally correct, so i can't type things like" dunno" , " ..." and many more. Don't like it.

No comments: